CUSTOMER: LARGE PULP AND PAPER MILL IN HAUTE-MAURICIE
Replacement of an old duplex-type basket strainer made of cast iron, with coarse, perforated baskets at the outlet of large industrial-grade water softeners.
Installation of a Thompson Strainer, model MLS-10, with a very large filtering surface and 10-inch ANSI flanges connections, with a 2000 USgpm capacity.
- Elimination of large-scale water leakage.
- Monitoring of cationic resins through visual inspection of the drain.
- Drastic reduction of pressure drop.
- Recovery of resin heads that escape from the softener.
- Better protection of boilers