La-Man air dryers protect pneumatic tools by catching tiny particles of dirt and moisture from compressed air systems at the point of use.
- SCFM range 15 thru 2000
- 0.2 to 5 micron rated filters
- Differential pressure gauge
- Dewpoints 10° to 35°F at atmosphere
- Easy to install and maintain
- Float drain
- 4 stages modular design
- Pneumatic actuators and tools
- Instrumentation air
- Air motors
- Valves and regulators
- Valve actuators
- Air nozzles
- Any automation components
- Air cylinders
- Camera cleaning devices
- Air dryer pre-filtration
Simple and proven operation
- Compressed air containing tiny particles of dirt, dust, oil, rust and moisture, enters the first stage of the LaMan® Extractor/Dryer Filter.
- A coalescing effect occurs as air passes through a cartridge mesh filter which captures larger particles and causes moisture to form larger droplets.
- Air velocity lessens as it enters the extraction chamber allowing particles to collect and moisture to condense on the honeycomb.
- Particle-laden liquid flows along the bottom and out the drain.
- Air passes through the second stage wire supported fiber filter cartridge which captures remaining particles down to 5 microns.
- Remaining moisture and contaminants are dried and filtered in the second stage filter.
- Exhaust air is clean and dry – no dirt, rust, oil, or water drops to disrupt air equipment operation.
Check out our videos